knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit
wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
That was deep
philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie
That was deeper.
common sense is knowing that ketchup isn’t a damn smoothie you nasty
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
deep conversations with open minded people are one of my most favourite things ever
my anaconda dont want none unless you got funds hun
My favorite emails are ones that let you know that your order has shipped.
what a day!!!!!!!! nothing happened and i was tired
get the fries stop the cries
when the back of my neck gets tickled
– (via h-auptgewinn)
i hate you and if this was 1692 salem i would accuse you of being a witch
There are two types of single people
- desperately wants to be in a relationship
- desperately wants to remain single for as long as possible
I am both.
when you spell a word so wrong that spell check is like i dont know what to tell u man